Dog & Cat Services
At Sardis Animal Hospital, our primary goal is wellness through prevention.
We know that the most effective approach to good pet health is preventative care. Not only can preventive care help save your pet from the discomfort of advanced illness, but it can also help save you from the stress and expense of treatment. Through annual wellness exams, client education, and routine care focused on prevention. We can help your pet live a longer and healthier life.
From the moment your dog or cat becomes a member of your family, we’ll work together with you to create a wellness plan that suits your pet’s unique circumstances.
- Bloodwork Services for Pets
- Dental Care Services for Pets
- Deworming Services for Pets
- Euthanasia Services for Pets
- Microchipping for Pets
- Nutrition Counselling for Pets
- Parasite Control and Prevention for Pets
- Senior Care for Pets
- Spay and Neutering for Pets
- Surgical Services for Pets
- Ultrasound and X-ray Services for Pets
- Vaccinations for Kittens and Cats
- Vaccinations for Puppies and Dogs
- Veterinary Exam
- Weight Management for Pets